part of my world

 

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Surprise, surprise...

Yeps.. I don't know how this happened. It was a rather impulsive thought.. followed by equally impulsive action (of course), i started my very own blog.

Initially thought i would only consider starting one if and when the MOH posts me to some Timbuktuland for my government service so i can rant about:


  1. the hospital (workload)
  2. the people (helpful vs. obstinate)
  3. the food (vege alert!)
  4. the accomodation (no cockroaches please)
  5. the neighbourhood (karaoke neighbours vs. renovating neighbours)
  6. the weather (it's different from KL!)
  7. the shopping facilities (survival essential), and
  8. how i will appreciate good ol' KL ..


but as "life is unpredictable".. so is my fickle mind. Therefore, this bloggy thingy might just stop as impulsively as i started it. We shall see..

posted by Charis at 1:07:00 am


~~*~~