part of my world

 

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Of drugs and glass slippers

Community clerkship isn't as bad as I've expected it to be. Mainly, because

  1. The pharmacist is really nice and helpful (he too hails from USM.. *it's a small world afterall~~*)
  2. The place is air-conditioned (THANK goodness! but it can be bad when it's rainy, poor me was shivering)
  3. It was fun watching how all those loaded mrs splash their cash
  4. And the best of all, I was there only 4 hours a day, 5 days a week!

HAHA.

What did I get from it? other than the expected knowledge to crap up a report

  1. A whole collection of brochures (they can be quite interesting when no one is free to talk to you)
  2. A RM 117.40 Seretide inhaler to play "puff-me-up" with
  3. Free health magazine to oogle at
  4. Freebies from suppliers

Don't you just love the word, free?

There goes 2 weeks which is equivalent to half of my holidays. As if to make up for my deprivation, I went on a shoe rampage! Bought 5 pairs throughout this hols. 4 of them on 2 consecutive days. Talk about madness. Before you crucify me, it's 50% off.. all of them! It'll be an absolute sin if u don't possess them. Look,

edit: I didn't include the pics here due to laziness.. To oogle at them, you can go to the old blog for now


So, tell me, can't resist rite?

posted by Charis at 4:27:00 am


~~*~~