part of my world

 

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The beginning of an end

I must admit that I was somewhat excited about starting the semester. No, I am not ready to go back to uni but I kinda miss all those nerd action and my friends. Maybe it's because it IS the last semester of my final year!

In true UCSI style, the day started with the 9am class being cancelled only to be told at 9.30am. Classic.

Then come 11am - GMP. Aha.. The first person to enter the room was none other than the one that I thought I got rid of last year. As usual, throughout the hour I was hearing voices only.

Next, 12pm - GMP. Still hearing voices.

Looking bleak already.

Lastly, 4pm - GMP again. At last! Someone who talks clearly enough for those boring boring topics to penetrate my cranium.. for the first 30 minutes.

GMP is sucky. And it's only on the first day, and those labs have not even begun!

posted by Charis at 5:07:00 am


~~*~~