part of my world

 

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hormonal talk

Once I
mentioned that it is one of my dying wish to see a helicopter land in front of my place and to my absolute logic that it is a piece of wasteland.. well, it finally landed! No camera, sorry. But I still think it is a wasteland because the helicopter landed on the wrong site! Instead of landing on the helipad, it landed on the piece of grassy land next to it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This place brings to you people that you grew to love and really care about. This place also brings to you people that brightens up your day. And this place also brings you people that will cause you a severe anaphylactic reaction. It is so bad that it can cause convulsions.. a bitch fit to be precise. And I blame it all on the hormones. Amazingly, hormones can be a powerful precipitating agent. It's not me, it's the hormones!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ironic. I was so darn free just last week. And this week (onwards), I am super busy. And the work was not scheduled. It just popped out of the box.. at the eleventh hour. Grrrr...

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sometimes the world puzzles me. No, make that most of the time. Logic doesn't apply, I realised. You can't attempt to answer and analyse everything with logic. I later realised that logic is not the best solution.. it is whatever that makes you happy. And then, in some obsolete case, logic is not something everyone is born with.

I am getting so sarcarstic and evil. Sarcastic is good. Evil is bad. I am balanced.

I should stop.. the hormones are really powerful!

Next...

~*~*~*~*~*~

I found her!

My idol!

She is the kind of pharmacist that I want to be, hope to be someday..

I see hope for the profession in her (wow)

She is really good!

posted by Charis at 7:05:00 pm


~~*~~