part of my world

 

Sunday, January 07, 2007

So random

Lately I felt that I have been 'meeting' or rather bumped into people very randomly and very frequently.

This strange happening started from the place I am working now. About a month ago or so, I met this MO who used to be a chess hero back in the high school hay-days. That was Form 2.

Then another stange random 'meeting'. I bumped into this MO in my quarters who look exactly like a temporary teacher we had back then in Form 2 (again). Then there was once I had to call this MO to query on some prescription and boy boy.. the name also the same! Then when I spoke to him.. OMG! I think it's En Zainie who taught us science!

Never would I thought I would ever see them again. Now, I am working with them and living in the same block!

That's not all.

Was heading home on Friday. Got off the train with a colleague and saw someone standing at the top of the stairs who looks like this MO back in the hospital but thought that was pretty far-fetched. As we got closer, my colleague turned and looked at me and pointed at that guy. So it is him. All the way.. 126km and we still bumped into him. At a train station! In the big city!

And just today, I was at PDA Expert looking for a PDA to save my ass during ward rounds. Was looking at this Palm the guy recommended. The uncle next to me was commenting how nice it is and all. I requested to look at the medical softwares they had and the uncle asked if I am a doctor. I said I am a pharmacist. He then said his daughter is also a pharmacist from USM. O_O
Just graduated, now migrating to Canada. (Sounds familiar). Later I found out that he is Sharon's dad! WOW.

So random!

posted by Charis at 2:06:00 am


~~*~~