part of my world

 

Sunday, February 18, 2007

My attempt at creative writing

Would I be able to to let go?
Would I be able to forgive and take it anew?
Would I be able to control the embedded emotions?
Would I be ready to accept the new changes?

Am I strong enough to face it?
Am I willing to put myself out there again?
Am I ready to gamble 'gain'?
Am I ready to accept changes that comes along with these years of silence?

Two years has gone by
Two years of recluse and avoiding all that reminds
Now, do I really want to gain back what I initially cherished so much and later on, what was remained that I so reluctantly let go before I get myself burnt completely?

Have you not erased me? A mere contact I have become and all these while of silence, I am still a part of your address book?
Do I tell myself that I am still being appreciated?
Or do I tell myself that I am part of a collection?

Now, I hate to think otherwise of you.
Neither do I think the better.
It has become just a thought.

I have no more hate, no more memories
I do not remember much either...


As she was penning this down, her phone rings. The tune was her favourite. A call from her favourite group of people. A glance at the screen and a smile slowly spreads across her face. She answers and the voice at the other end made her slammed her diary shut.

She has moved on..

posted by Charis at 2:14:00 pm


~~*~~