part of my world

 

Saturday, December 30, 2006

It has to happen here..

When you wake up in the morning with a red, itchy, teary left eye and starts to shudder at a mere 25 degrees of air-condition, you know you are screwed.

Then later in the day, you discover that your nose is pouring and your throat is burning. It must be the dust. Afterall, I've not dusted the room for awhile since I am only home during the weekends and spring cleaning is usually not in the agenda. Hey, I am short of time to fulfill my KL food cravings over 2 days (collectively) to even bother to sleep let alone think about spring cleaning?!? I need to eat!

Did I digress?

Neway, yeah.. it's the dust. An allergic reaction. And noooo.. it didn't go away. It gets worst and you have a buffet (food food food!!) to attend later. So what you do?

Time for my prophylactic regimen~

You realised later that all your prophylactics are 126km away, it then dawned upon you that you are really screwed. No loratadine, no menthol crystals, no CMC ointment, no eye drops, no cetrizine, no chlorpeniramine, no papase, no vitamin C.... no getting well!

Of all places, I have to succumb to those pathogens HERE!

Now I know why I like it there so much. It means you are generally well all the time or be well in no time.

I think I've developed dependence.

posted by Charis at 3:02:00 pm


~~*~~