part of my world

 

Sunday, December 10, 2006

What is wrong?!?

How come it is short lived?
How come it wasn't as full as before?
How come I am beginning to wonder?

Is expectation the devil? Stealing away the golden nuggets of joy?
Is mundaness the thief? No excitement because you know what to expect?
Or is rivalry the culprit? Silent tug-of-wars to be called champions?

What do they see?
Why are they doing it?
What is wrong?

Expectations.
Oh, what a destroyer it is.
Happiness in its absence
Disappointment as it dawns

Often times, it is so difficult to find those that could understand what the heck you are talking about and let alone stumbled upon those who know how to react to it. Angels they are, sent only by the One above for you...

Many a times, you wonder if you are the only soul out there who speaks human-ish or is it the other way round, where the rest speaks human-ish and you don't. So am I the weird one or the world is weird?

I prefer to think that I am weird and the world is weirder. I am just trying to adapt.

posted by Charis at 1:22:00 am


~~*~~