part of my world

 

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

August.. phew!

It is almost the end of the month. August seemed to be full of excitement. What initially perceived as a dreadful month turned out to whoosh pass you in a blink. First there was the day where the posting letter arrived which created a buzz in our mundane sendentary life for a week. Everyone was busy updating themselves with who got where and who is going to appeal. Cupidlun (our class email/ update portal) has never been busier. Everyone was scurrying to look for those who got posted to the same state as them for arrangements of some sort.

Then come the convo which caused much hassle (but worth every bit of it). Everyone came home with a hangover and hibernated for the week.

Next, is the exodus. The most exciting part. Almost 90% of us will be packing and heading to some unknown land and settle down there for at least a year. We are literally dispersed all around Malaysia for goodness sake. All except Perlis. The beauty is that whichever state we visit, we'll be guaranteed a friend there.. who could probably house us and perhaps feed us too =P

Here, I wanna wish all my fellow comrades the best in their new working place and may them find fulfillment in it.



We are now officially pharmacists!! Difficult to believe because frankly I don't remember anything. Like anything at all. Don't ask me doses, don't ask me logarithms, don't ask me MOAs, don't ask me side effects, don't ask me the drug of choice, heck.. don't even ask me the indication of the drug. I really don't remember!
Now, I am worried for the patients.

Will be out of action for a while because probably will not have internet connection there so soon. Will post as soon as I can or whenever I am home.

This is gonna be exciting... I hope..

posted by Charis at 3:56:00 pm


~~*~~