part of my world

 

Friday, July 07, 2006

I didn't miss it afterall!

Hahahahahaha... tra la la la la~~

Just too happy.

Away with Google search or official sites!
YouTube rocks!

Some time ago I was whinning over the fact that I missed Andrea Bocelli's performance during the Olympics Closing Ceremony in Torino and now, thanks to YouTube, I get to watch it afterall!



Yeah, I'm still not over the fact that I missed it! Instead I caught Pavarotti in the Opening Ceremony. Not complaining about that anyway =P

And then there was WC Opening. Newspapers (yeah, away with newspapers too!) said it starts at 11pm. Finee..

So I switched over to Channel 83 at 10.30+ just in case. Crapolingam! It started already!! There, Claudia Schiffer and Pele were making a grand entrace with the trophy. Okay, so I sat and watched thinking they'll probably do it right before kickoff at 12am.

At 11pm sharp, they stopped the live feed from Germany. There Shebby Shaggy Singh started yabbling...

So I waited.

11.30pm

He just won't stop!

12.00 am

"Back to Germany"

Aha! They are going to do it right before the kickoff! Yay!

And then the referee blew the whistle...

What happened to my Il Divo and Toni Braxton official WC song?? Aih...

Thanks to YouTube, here it is!



If you are into vocal quality, this performance on the eve is better =)

Mua so happy!!!

posted by Charis at 5:15:00 pm


~~*~~