part of my world

 

Friday, August 04, 2006

The wait is over!

Postman woke me up this morning with that annoying beep..
But this particular morning, it wasn't annoying. I was like a car being jump-start.
Ran down the stairs, open the door.. I almost flew.

Saw a Postlaju mail. o_o

Saw "Urusan Seri Paduka Baginda" printed across. o_O

While signing, saw a small chop which says "Unit Pengurusan & Professional, Bahagian Sumber Manusia KKM"

O_O

Crap!

It's here!!

No more false alarm. This is it... Surprised though considering the fact that we are to report only next month.

Whatever grogginess that I felt minutes ago was gone. 'Kan cheong' wei..

Ripped it open... la la la...

WHAT?!?

..

..

..

..

..

..

Pahang?

Ran and put on me glasses...

P A H A N G

I didn't write
that.
I didn't expect that.....
Somehow as I was mentally preparring myself these few months, I imagined myself being posted to Sabah, Sarawak, Perak, Johor, etc.. but I seemed to miss Pahang. Hmmm..

I don't know what to feel.

I'm having a bunch of mixed emotions now.

I don't want to leave yet I want to or rather have to
There are so many things which I was only beginning to enjoy and love only to have to leave it behind now.
Things I cherish only to realise now I have to cherish them more
Felt like a terminally ill patient given a timeline. Everything has a limited time now (forgive the drama though).

Yet, God must have a plan for me there.
New environment and adventure somehow stir up a little excitement
To know that at least there is someone from the batch going there with me calms me
To know that I am not the only one going through this lifts me up

Oh, I don't know which to feel.... but at least there is a direction now.

I can start to plan things and pack!

posted by Charis at 6:55:00 pm


~~*~~