part of my world

 

Sunday, September 03, 2006

After the 1st Sept

I am home for the weekend! Phew!

It was crazy man.. running all around Pahang the whole day.

I have much to say but at this time, I have not packed yet for my exodus (which is the reason why I am back home for the weekend). So I should keep this short this time and hopefully I get to blog the whole entire nightmare adventure the next time.

Was posted to somewhere I refused to believe that there was a possibility to be actually posted to. I did not land in where I wanted, wished and dreamed. So I had a culture shock, depression for 2 days (but I am better now.. God is beginning to show me 'why' already), spend a whole lot of money so that I can work for them, mad rush for a place to stay, and appreciate good ol KL... my home and all that I have in KL all these years


Sorry that this is a half-baked post. Just wanted to put up something when the emotions are still raw. Okay, I gotta pack.

~*~*~*~*~*

Thanks Cheryl for being an angel. You are certainly the bestest friend anyone can ask for. I am deeply touched. I thank God for sending you to me.. Love ya loads!

posted by Charis at 2:10:00 am


~~*~~