part of my world

 

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Uncertainty

Lately i realised i could not plan anything for the near future!


I could not go wardrobe shopping
I could not go shoe shopping
I could not plan my holidays
I could not plan my finances
I could not plan which item is more essential
I could not place priority
I could not commit to anything
I could not promise that i'll be there
Until i know where i am posted to.......

Therefore i realised that with these few months of holidays, there is something bigger from it other than sleeping until the sun sets and watching the tv until they show another repeat of Legends of the Fall.

The thing to gather and to achieve from this few months would be to cherish every moment spent with people around me. To hang out with them whenever it is possible and to strenghten the relationships you have with them (and it sucks if i have to leave all these behind.. ).

Because once (and IF) you are in Timbaktu, the only probable reason you smile are when you think back of these memories.

It's frustrating when uncertainty hovers in the air playing a game of mystery and grinning smugly at you. Yet, uncertainty is exciting, hiding a whole possibilities of difference, witholding what is to be bestowed upon you, somewhat keeping a grip of the unknown future and my so-called 'fate'; be it good or bad. . I have to am ready to accept

Where am I going?

posted by Charis at 6:14:00 am


~~*~~