part of my world

 

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Yay! =)

edit: realised that without the pics, you'll have no idea what i am talking about.. well, if you want full effect, go to the old blog la for now =)

Thanks, Cheryl and Colin.. =) (and also for the book! very thoughtful of you!)
I was extremely touched..

Thanks PS and CM...
Very sweet of you guys.. =)
and there is more? wow! thanks! bright green!! hehe.


*******************
Haha... LOOK!

It's HIM!!
Thanks girlies! I love it, love it, love it...

Thanks neighbour. Indeed, it will be an inspiration and a reminder of the days ahead. Thanks for being a car-pool partner (we did Mother Earth a favour but it was the zany conversations and company to uni during those mad mad 4 years that i cherish most) and most importantly a great friend!

Was truly surprised too to hear from some of my friends whom I did not know they knew (hehe) or remembered. I am truly touched.

I realised that I am indeed truly blessed to be surrounded by these people whom I had crossed path with and have the privilege to call them as my friends.

posted by Charis at 6:08:00 am


~~*~~