part of my world

 

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

"I am present"

The madness has begun.. with each week getting worse and worse.

To add to the madness, we can't skip classes anymore. For once, they mean what they say.. and boy, are they strict about it.

So we are now a irritated, overworked, uncompensated fatigued lot.. not to mention the stress.

Given any normal day, I would gladly skip all of today's classes and work on my endless reports and assignments. No.. Times have changed. We are bounded and forced to sit our ass down on the chair in UCSI's mis-designed geometrical classroom, not out of free will but blackmailed into it.

I took a look around the room while waiting for that liquid paper I just applied on the GMP report to dry, here's what i noticed:

behind: HN squinting at the minutely printed diagnostic test kits notes.. buzy adding colours to it
left: CF dozing serenely in an upright position. If you didn't look twice, you'll think he is listening intently and drinking in every word the lecturer is saying.
right: VF buzy flipping the Psychiatry Handbook in preparation for tomorrow's clerkship
front: other than the lecturer who is so enthusiastically and proudly telling us the wonders of Edward Jenner, WK and D were doddling with the graph paper and some complicated tables for GMP.

I am not alone.

~*~*~*~*~*~

P/S: And I think I know who I want to vote for Miss World this year.. She made me pay attention to a 75 PowerPoint slides lecture with 18 pages of MicrosoftWords notes lasting about 3 hours. That's quite a feat for someone who hardly pay attention to any lectures lasting more than an hour..

posted by Charis at 9:43:00 pm


~~*~~