part of my world

 

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

What were you thinking???

ahh.. i watched it 5 times.. out of the 6 repeats

missed once because of a noble reason *ahem*

i like Bocelli

his voice is amazing

i like Bocelli

get the hint??

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now, this is really bugging me.

There are times when impulse took over you and you make really really impulsively stupid decisions. And when you realised what crap you've gotten yourself into and want to really kick yourself hard in the teeth, it's too late. you just have to go through the garbage dump you've gotten yourself into and hope that the next time, you are firm and able to resist the impulsive bug.

Today is one of those days filled with "what on earth were you thinking, Charis?"

The thing that makes me deserve a kick is that I knew how is it going to turn out.. and yet i dive into it. What is wrong with me?

Was i actually stupid enough to think that a change is possible?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I can't believe I hung out with someone the other day and when we were left alone, it was silence all the way..

Amazing to my standards.

Haha

because the person was so frigging boring, i couldn't be bothered.

posted by Charis at 2:23:00 am


~~*~~