part of my world

 

Sunday, April 09, 2006

I am ranting again

This blog is really useful during times of insanity.

Instead of me ranting on and on to my friends, i can put it all here (and i know you'll read it anyhow.. hah! =p)

I am about to rant on something all too familiar... GMP

I don't hate it but it is not making itself likeable

First the notes are in gracious BM with terms like 'ricihan', 'berjungkir balik', 'paluh', 'palong', 'londar' (it's not 'lontar'), terikan and tegasan..

try a sentence...

Plot ricihan gagal melawan beban normal akan memberikan satu londar alah

?????

Let's try translating it...

The plot of failed shear stress against normal load will give an allergic throw...

?????

After translating, enters frustration no.2

Time is wasted! afterall, does that sentence make any sense to you?

And i thought after 4 years of doing this i am good at translating.. sheesh

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

**update:
a lesson in BM
stumbled upon the translation to the word 'alah'.
it means yield.

posted by Charis at 10:08:00 am


~~*~~