part of my world

 

Friday, April 07, 2006

What a mess..

Have you ever had a time when things are just a mess?

First, i am dependent on stimulants.

Secondly, darn that GMP.. the notes are just *&$##*$%$#%

Thirdly, darn that radiopharm.. with upsidedown notes. I had a swell time trying to make an arrangement out of it

Fourthly, what's the point of having a guide or syllabus where no one adheres to it?

Fifthly, my PDA konk-ed out on me which brings me to the next point..

Sixthly, with my PDA failing me, i now do not have a Drug Info Handbook.. how on earth am i going
to study for Applied Therapeutics?

Then seventhly, I can't go borrow one in the library because i am vehicle-less

Eightly, the propionibacterium acnes wouldn't stop proliferating

Ninethly, are there such a word 'ninethly'? or even 'eightly'? 'seventhly'??

Tenthly Lastly, i think i am going insane

posted by Charis at 12:31:00 am


~~*~~